FounderFuel is seeking a Program Manager to join its team in Montreal. If you’re passionate about startups, venture capital and want to play a pivotal role in the Canadian startup ecosystem, you’re the person we’re looking for. In this role you’ll manage the day-to-day activities of FounderFuel, help build awareness for the program and contribute to creating opportunities for the participating companies and graduated alumni. You’ll be joining a small and nimble team that is making a big difference for startups. The Program Manager is a full-time position.
What you’ll do with us?
- Programming: coordinate program activities such as Mentor Office Hours, Master Classes, Investor Meetings, Lunch-&-Learns, Workshops, etc.;
- Events: organize events such as Mentor Day, Founder Meetups, Founder and Investor “5 à 7” beers, Demo Day, community focused events, sponsored events, etc.;
- Hosting: plan logistics for visiting guest speakers, mentors, investors, partners, etc.;
- Social media: maintain and grow FounderFuel’s reach and influence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, AngelList and other social media profiles;
- Content creation: write blog posts, newsletters and material for social media channels;
- Monitor: track and monitor social media, tech-blogs and FounderFuel press coverage;
- Analytics: use Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other tools to improve KPIs;
- Website: update and maintain the FounderFuel website (WordPress).
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to play an important role in the Canadian startup ecosystem;
- A fast pace environment with unprecedented learning experiences;
- Access to a vast invaluable network of influential startup individuals;
- Office space at Notman House, home of the web in Montreal.
Is this you?
- A proactive and self-driven individual;
- A logistics powerhouse who thrives under pressure;
- A multitasker extraordinaire who is creative and flexible;
- A social media addict (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Linkedin, etc.);
- A proficient blogger (WordPress);
- A digital marketing tool junkie (Hootsuite, MailChimp, Wufoo, Google Analytics, etc.);
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal (French and English);
- A “get-your-hands-dirty” kind of person.
You’ve had 1 to 3 years previous experience in a project management, community manager or marketing role.
You’ve preferably, but not necessarily, worked for a startup before.
You’re ok with an extended and packed schedule.
Yes? We need to meet you…
Send us the following to email@example.com
- A couple paragraphs why we’d be crazy not to meet you;
- Your resume;
- Your online profiles (Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Previous blog posts you’ve written.
We look forward to meeting you!