After a crazy and successful seventh cohort, we’re ready to jump back into the recruitment game.
FounderFuel has just graduated a group of entrepreneurs who recognize and have leveraged the fact that the world is malleable. From aquafarming, to 3D Printing, to creative transportation, the last few months have been quite a ride (no pun intended).
This past cohort was a busy one:
- We were visited by Stephane Marceau (CEO at Omsignal), Alistair Croll (author, speaker, entrepreneur), Ty Danco (Director of Techstars Boston), Ethan Song (CEO & Creative Director at Frank & Oak) as well as friends at Passwordbox, Google and many more.
- We profiled Canadian startups - Kickback, Vanhawks, Gymtrack and Spoil - that are making waves in the States.
- We wrote about the state of accelerators today, advisor equity, acquiring users and much, much more.
- We’ve even introduced a few of our Real Ventures teammates, Gabriel and Sam. This series, I should mention, is ongoing (check back!).
- And of course, we’ve eaten some good food along the way…
We’re now ready and excited to recruit for Fall 2015. We’re on the lookout for the next round of movers and shakers, and we want to come to you. As we’re in the process of planning events and office hours in major Canadian cities, we would love to hear of anywhere you’d like us to be. Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Think your team should be next? Tell us why here.
See you soon!