FounderFuel is on the hunt for a rockstar intern to help out during our Fall Cohort (Sept 1-Dec 2). If you’re passionate about startups, venture capital and want to play a role in the Montreal/Canadian startup ecosystems, you’re the person we’re looking for. In this role you’ll focus on our social media and content as well as helping to manage the day-to-day activities of FounderFuel. This is a part-time position (~10 hours per week).
- Social media: maintain and grow FounderFuel’s reach and influence on Twitter, Facebook, AngelList and other social media profiles;
- Content: write blog posts, newsletters and material for social media channels;
- Monitor: track and monitor social media, tech-blogs and FounderFuel press coverage;
- Programming: help coordinate activities such as Office Hours, Lunch-&-Learns, Workshops, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to play a role in the Montreal/Canadian startup ecosystems;
- A fast paced environment with unprecedented learning experiences;
- Access to a vast invaluable network of influential startup individuals.
Is this you?
- A proactive and self-driven individual;
- A multitasker extraordinaire who is creative and flexible;
- A social media addict (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Linkedin, etc.);
- A proficient blogger (WordPress);
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal (French and English).
Yes? We need to meet you!
Send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A short blurb on why we have to meet you;
- Your resume;
- Your online profiles (Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Some writing samples.
Can’t wait to meet you!