FounderFuel is Canada’s leading venture accelerator backed by Real Ventures. The program is based on workshops, talks, intense pitch prep and mentor, investor, alumni network events that culminates at our 1200+ attendee Demo Day.
What you will do with us:
- Work about 8hrs to 10hrs per week remote, from the OSMO Café or our office at the Notman House
- Write blog posts on tech subjects, stories on our alumni and founders
- Write and distribute fabulous newsletters to our networks
- Be present at key events during the program to engage with our community and share great content.
What you will get:
- A 13 weeks sprint!
- Work closely with Adélaïde, FounderFuel Program Manager
- An opportunity to discover Montréal startup ecosystem
- A fast pace environment with great learning experiences
- A paid internship
Do you have what it takes?
- You are available from April 10th to July 15th 2017
- You are bilingual in French and English
- You are an organized, detail-oriented, outgoing and driven person
- You have to be extremely proficient with all social media sites
Send the following to email@example.com :
- A couple paragraphs why we’d be crazy not to meet you
- Your CV
- Your online profiles: LinkedIn & Twitter