03 Apr We’re on the hunt for an Internal Operations Coordinator for FounderFuel Spring 2017!
FounderFuel is Canada’s leading venture accelerator backed by Real Ventures. The program is based on workshops, talks, intense pitch prep and mentor, investor, alumni network events that culminates at our 1200+ attendee Demo Day.
This picture is from Unsplash, a company of Real Ventures’ Portfolio
What you will do with us
- Work about 8hrs to 10hrs per week (2 half days) at the Notman House
- Getting involved in the internal operations of the Cohort
- Play an important role during key events of the program
What you will get
- A 13 weeks sprint!
- Work closely with Adélaïde, FounderFuel Program Manager
- A chance to take an active role in the Montreal start-up ecosystem
- An opportunity to work with key players of the community from startups, to investors and corporate partners!
- A fast pace environment with great learning experiences
- A paid internship
- Most importantly: you will join the FounderFuel family, a community of investors, founders and tech people who will be helping you in all your current endeavours and next advantures if you work hard!
Do you have what it takes?
- You are available from April 18th to July 11th 2017
- You are a fast learner and enjoy fast paced environment
- You are an very resourceful, outgoing and driven person
- You naturally pay attention to details
Send the following to email@example.com :
- A couple paragraphs why we’d be crazy not to meet you
- Your CV
- Your online profiles: LinkedIn & Twitter