13 Oct We’re on the hunt for a new Program Manager!
UPDATE: we found our new program manager, Thibaud Maréchal. Read his blog post: joining the family.
In the role of Program Manager you’ll manage the day-to-day activities of FounderFuel, help build awareness for the program and contribute to creating opportunities for the participating companies and graduated alumni. You’ll be joining a small and nimble team that is making a big difference for startups. The Program Manager is a full-time position.
What you’ll do with us?
– Programming: you’ll take ownership over the program calendar and work to coordinate all program activities (Mentor Office Hours, Master Classes, Investor Meetings, Lunch-&-Learns, Workshops, etc.);
– Events: organize events such as Mentor Day, Founder Meetups, Founder and Investor “5 à 7” beers, Demo Day, community focused events, sponsored events, etc.;
– Relationship Management: you’ll work to build out and fostering our various networks (Sponsor, Mentor, Alumni);
– Hosting: plan logistics for visiting guest speakers, mentors, investors, partners, etc.;
– Content creation: write blog posts, newsletters and material for social media channels;
– Website: update and maintain the FounderFuel website (WordPress).
What’s in it for you?
– An opportunity to play an important role in the Montréal (and Canadian) startup ecosystem;
– A fast pace environment with unprecedented learning experiences;
– Access to a vast invaluable network of influential startup individuals;
– Work out of Notman House, home of the web in Montreal.
Do you have what it takes?
– Proactive and self-driven individual. Fast learner, you enjoys acquiring new skills, all the time;
– Logistics powerhouse who thrives under pressure;
– Multitasker extraordinaire who is creative and flexible;
– Proficient blogger (WordPress) and digital marketing tool junkie (Hootsuite, MailChimp, Wufoo);
– Strong communicator, both written and verbal (French and English);
– You are a “get-your-hands-dirty” kind of person;
– You have a “glass half full” view of the world, we strive on positive energy, startups are hard;
You’ve had 2 to 5 years previous experience in a project management, community manager or marketing role. You’ve preferably, but not necessarily, worked for a startup before. You’re ok with an extended and packed schedule.
Yes? We want to meet you…
Send the following to email@example.com
– A couple paragraphs why we’d be crazy not to meet you;
– Your resume;
– Your online profiles (Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
We look forward having a conversation with you!