03 Apr We’re looking for a Communications Coordinator for FounderFuel Spring 2017!
FounderFuel is Canada’s leading venture accelerator backed by Real Ventures. The program is based on workshops, talks, intense pitch prep and mentor, investor, alumni network events that culminates at our 1200+ attendee Demo Day.
This picture is from Unsplash, a company of Real Ventures’ Portfolio
What you will do with us:
- Work about 8hrs to 10hrs per week remote, from the OSMO Café or our office at the Notman House
- Write blog posts on tech subjects, stories on our alumni and founders
- Write and distribute fabulous newsletters to our networks
- Be present at key events during the program to engage with our community and share great content
What you will get:
- A 13 weeks sprint!
- Work closely with Adélaïde, FounderFuel Program Manager
- A chance to take an active role in the Montreal start-up ecosystem
- An opportunity to work with key players of the community from startups, to investors and corporate partners!
- A fast pace environment with great learning experiences
- A paid internship
- Most importantly: you will join the FounderFuel family, a community of investors, founders and tech people who will be helping you in all your current endeavours and next advantures if you work hard!
Do you have what it takes?
- You are available from April 10th to July 15th 2017
- You are bilingual in French and English
- You are an organized, detail-oriented, outgoing and driven person
- You have to be extremely proficient with all social media sites
Send the following to email@example.com :
- A couple paragraphs why we’d be crazy not to meet you
- Your CV
- Your online profiles: LinkedIn & Twitter